What we will do at the pool this second week of September. I’m away for most of the week at the USMS Convention
- Tuesday – #419 Free Technique
- Thursday – Coach Jack Naylor has the call – if you need a workout on your own try #66 Stroke Sprint
- Friday – Coach Jack Naylor has the call – if you need a workout on your own try #51 IM Aerobic
- Saturday – Coach Jack Naylor has the call – if you need a workout on your own try #73 Distance Free & Back
Here are our standard themes for the days of the week we practice:
- Tuesdays are mostly freestyle with a middle distance or distance free and/or freestyle technique (aerobic base).
- Thursdays will be our day to work speed (anaerobic base).
- Fridays will be a concentration on a mix of strokes and/or I.M (sometimes aerobic, sometimes anaerobic).
- Saturdays could be anything! With 90 minutes, we will get more yardage in than our workouts the other days of the week. However, I also plan to have some sets that work on improving technique in our strokes, starts and turns. Just depends on what I see that we might need to work on.
As always, we will have fun! So join us if you can.