What we will do at the pool this third week of September. We’ve got the Manatee 2 x 1 relay on Saturday (21st) & the SCM Meet in Mountain View on Sunday (22nd)
- Tuesday – #422 Free Technique 2
- Thursday – #449 Sprint by 3s
- Friday – #199 Easy Recovery 2
- Saturday – no practice – we are busy with competitions this weekend!
Here are our standard themes for the days of the week we practice:
- Tuesdays are mostly freestyle with a middle distance or distance free and/or freestyle technique (aerobic base).
- Thursdays will be our day to work speed (anaerobic base).
- Fridays will be a concentration on a mix of strokes and/or I.M (sometimes aerobic, sometimes anaerobic).
- Saturdays could be anything! With 90 minutes, we will get more yardage in than our workouts the other days of the week. However, I also plan to have some sets that work on improving technique in our strokes, starts and turns. Just depends on what I see that we might need to work on.
As always, we will have fun! So join us if you can.