Workouts for the week of March 30th through April 5th.
We are fresh back from our Pacific Masters Champs and have two weeks to keep workouts going fairly strong before beginning our taper the week of April 13th.
On Tuesday, April 1st, I celebrate my 1 year anniversary with the Lucas Valley group. What an incredible year it has been! We’ve grown from 12 there to now having 82 registered members with this team. Whoa!
- Tuesday, April 1st – #488 Free Middle Distance
- Wednesday, April 2nd – #449 Sprint by 3s – may change, Coach Susie Powell on deck
- Thursday, April 3rd – Backstroke Clinic using #421 Back Technique & Dolphin Kick
- Friday, April 4th – #410 IM – may change, Coach Susie Powell on deck
- Saturday, April 5th – #305 Stroke Focus 200s
Note to Drop In Swimmers not on our team:
Our little team is growing and our pool is filling up. With the return of the good weather, we anticipate many of our team’s seasonal swimmers will be returning to the water with us. If you are not with our team, please check in with our coaches to see if we can fit you in. Hate to do that to you, but first “dibs” to the water are for our team members and our monthly dues paying swimmers. Our most crowded workouts are Tuesdays and Saturdays with very little room in the pool. The other days are a bit lighter.