What we will do at the pool this week August 25-31:
- Tuesday – Mystery with our coach sub – if you need a workout on your own try #67 100 Day
- Thursday – Mystery with our coach sub – if you need a workout on your own try #65 Light Sprints
- Friday – Mystery with our coach sub – if you need a workout on your own try #87 Long Axis
- Saturday – #444 – Fin Frenzy
Here are our standard themes for the days of the week we practice:
- Tuesdays are mostly freestyle with a middle distance or distance free and/or freestyle technique (aerobic base).
- Thursdays will be our day to work speed (anaerobic base).
- Fridays will be a concentration on a mix of strokes and/or I.M (sometimes aerobic, sometimes anaerobic).
- Saturdays could be anything! With 90 minutes, we will get more yardage in than our workouts the other days of the week. However, I also plan to have some sets that work on improving technique in our strokes, starts and turns. Just depends on what I see that we might need to work on.
As always, we will have fun! So join us if you can.