Wow, what a crew we took to Berryessa this year. Last year we had 8 Swymnuts compete at Lake Berryessa. This year? 20! Congratulations to all of them for a job well done. Coach Susie takes our “Toughest NUT” award as the only swimmer among us who did both the 2-mile swim and then the 1-mile swim. She was readying herself for the upcoming 10K swim at Lake Del Valle a week later. There were some phenomenal drops in time for our crew this year who have done this swim in the past
- Coach Shari dropped :38 seconds off last year’s 1-mile time
- Coach Cokie dropped 1 min from when she last swam this in 2007
- Sue August dropped 1:36 from last year’s 1-mile
- Lynn Forsey dropped 2:38 from last year’s 1-mile
- Nance Rosencranz dropped an amazing 8 minutes from last year’s 1-mile
The full team results are here:
For complete results on the entire Lake Berryessa open water swim, you’ll find them here on the Pac Masters website.